Report it

Call Kent Police to report a non-urgent crime on 101 and to report the following:

  • Rowdy and anti-social behaviour
  • Graffiti/fly-tipping/vandalism in progress
  • Parking in a dangerous position or causing an obstruction
  • Dangerous/aggressive dogs

In an emergency dial 999

Call Canterbury City Council on 01227 862 211 to report the following problems where you live:

  • Fly-tipping and littering
  • Noise nuisance from domestic or commercial properties
  • Graffiti (tags and fly-postering)
  • Parking on yellow lines, in car parks, school markings, permit areas, bus lanes and disabled bays
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Dog fouling

To report a crime anonymously call Kent Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111