Free property marking sessions are to be held at allotments in Whistable and Herne Bay this Sunday, March 18.
The event has been organised by staff from the Canterbury Community Safety Unit, officers from Kent Police and Kent County Council Community Wardens.
A similar event was held last Sunday, March 11, which more than 120 allotment holders took advantage of.
Property marking will take place at the following venues:
- 9am-10am Joy Lane, Seasalter
- 10.15am-11.15am Millstrood Road, Whistable
- 11.30am-12.30pm Hamshades Lane, Tankerton
- 1pm-2pm Eddington Lane, Herne Bay
- 2pm-3pm Cross Street, Herne Bay
- 3.15pm-4.15pm Station Road, Herne Bay
Published: March 14 2012