Anti-social behaviour information and advice

Whether you’re having trouble coping with noisy or inconsiderate neighbours, are fed up with listening to their incessantly barking dogs, or even objecting to them swearing in front of your children, there are things that you can do – and here on the Good Neighbour website we’ll tell you about your rights and the action you can take.

We’ll also tell you all about your responsibilities – what you can do to make sure that you are a good neighbour yourself and keep yourself from falling foul of any of the laws and regulations that are in place to keep neighbourhoods harmonious.

Please note that criminal matters such as drugs or vandalism should be reported to Kent Police by calling 101 – or 999 if the crime is in progress.